Sunday, July 14, 2013

Good intentions . . .

. . . were definitely there, but I am a terrible blogger. I keep a personal joural so it's difficult to make myself post here. To be honest, I'm not even sure why I post here other than I want to share my craft. Since the first of the year I have finished the construction and quilting of an heirloom baby quilt for my auntie's first great grandchild. Each of the blocks were made from clothing from people in the child's family tree. Here is a look at the final project.

 

 

 
 
I made a good friend a draft dodger for her front door.




 
 
 
My favorite project completed this year is the quilt I made for my first great niece - Avery Elle. I made her a baby quilt. The first is the back.

 
These are a few pictures of detail. I used yo-yos for the centers of the flowers and decor on the back. and appliqued the bird and butterfly and name.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment